Emese Balatoni

Emese Balatoni

Emese Balatoni
További ötletek tőle: Emese
Watchmen Poster, Comic Poster, Minimalist Poster, Flat Poster Design, Clean Poster Design, Digital Printable Poster

Watchmen Poster, Comic Poster, Minimalist Poster, Flat Poster Design, Clean Poster Design, Digital Printable Poster

Black Mirror poster #netflix

Black Mirror poster #netflix

"The Matrix". fan art by Andoni Santiago, Gerkoon.  There are 2 realities. One is physical or  1% and the other is endless reality or 99%. We tend to chase happiness in the 1%. Fulfillment is in the 99%. #perceptioniseverything

"The Matrix". fan art by Andoni Santiago, Gerkoon. There are 2 realities. One is physical or 1% and the other is endless reality or 99%. We tend to chase happiness in the 1%. Fulfillment is in the 99%. #perceptioniseverything

The Geeky Nerfherder: Cool Art: 'Smoke' Series by SG Posters

The Geeky Nerfherder: Cool Art: 'Smoke' Series by SG Posters

Films with fashion influence - 1999 The Matrix poster

Films with fashion influence - 1999 The Matrix poster

These limited edition Star Wars posters would look awesome in the theater room. #starwars

These limited edition Star Wars posters would look awesome in the theater room. #starwars

Let Me In , starring Kodi Smit-McPhee, Chloë Grace Moretz, Richard Jenkins, Cara Buono. A bullied young boy befriends a young female vampire who lives in secrecy with her guardian. #Drama #Horror #Mystery

Let Me In , starring Kodi Smit-McPhee, Chloë Grace Moretz, Richard Jenkins, Cara Buono. A bullied young boy befriends a young female vampire who lives in secrecy with her guardian. #Drama #Horror #Mystery

Let Me In - Snow, innocence, and blood - this poster minimalistically touches on key aspects of the film.

Let Me In - Snow, innocence, and blood - this poster minimalistically touches on key aspects of the film.

MP408. "Let me in" Alternate Movie Poster by Olly Moos (Matt Reeves 2010) / #Movieposter

MP408. "Let me in" Alternate Movie Poster by Olly Moos (Matt Reeves 2010) / #Movieposter

The New Maleficent Poster is All Kinds of Epic

The New Maleficent Poster is All Kinds of Epic