When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.
Simple Green Household Cleaning Site
Dog accidents happen, whether as part of house training, an accident, bad habit or a pet's way of telling you that something is wrong. Accidents involving dog urine require quick and effective clean-up in order to help prevent the problem from happening again. The ammonia-like stench is anything but pleasant for the owner, and can encourage dogs to re-mark the area.Urine is usually around 95% water, with the other 5% a varying chemical cocktail based on the animal's consumption.