Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Lobster. Get inspired and try out new things.
Jamie's mate Pete shows you step by step how to prepare lobster. This technique is from Jamie’s Comfort Food Book.Comfort Food available now on Amazon: http:...
Jamie Oliver saved to How to guides
1 · 30 minutes · This classic boiled lobster recipe is a delicious way to celebrate a special occasion or impress your dinner guests. Don't be intimidated by cooking whole lobster- this easy seafood recipe only takes 30 minutes! #recipes #recipeideas #howtocooklobster #bhg
- • 2 1 pound live lobsters
- • 2 tbsp Shallot
- • 1 Recipe clarified butter or beurre blanc
Baking & Spices
- • 1/2 cup Kosher salt or salt, coarse
- • 1 Salt and white pepper
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- • 1 1/2 sticks 0.75 cup cold unsalted butter, unsalted
- • 1/2 cup Butter
- • 2 tbsp Heavy cream
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- • 1/4 cup White wine, dry
- • 8 qt Water
16 · Simple lobster salad meets buttery, griddled buns in these classic Maine-Style Lobster Rolls. A taste of a New England summer at home!
- • 1 lb Lobster meat, cooked
- • 1/4 cup Celery
- • 4 Lettuce, large
- • 1 Lemon juice, freshly-squeezed
- • 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
Baking & Spices
- • 1 Kosher or sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- • 2 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- • 4 split Top, flat-sided hotdog buns (("new england" style))
Mimma DiRado saved to Fish & Seafood dishes
Photographed this lobster for a seafood training manual. ScottNJ was the photographer and I stylized and art directed the shoot.
Ronald Hutson saved to Seafood
How To Cook Boiled Lobster with Drawn Butter. It's easier than you think, & and it tastes fantastic! Serve with fresh drawn butter.
Linda Soares saved to Lobster
Maine's rocky shoreline and frigid coastal waters provide the ideal habitat for Homarus americanus, the American lobster, a cold-loving crustacean that hides in crevices and feeds on mollusks and baitfish.
Lobster tail recipe is a decadent dinner made with large lobster tails smothered with a buttery garlic herb sauce then broiled under high heat making this seafood tender and juicy.
JL Davis- Author saved to Food