Low calorie breakfast
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Low calorie breakfast. Get inspired and try out new things.
Start the day in a healthy way with these 9 easy-to-make breakfasts. Each of the breakfasts has less than 150 calories! #breakfast #breakfastrecipes #recipes #wls #weightlosssurgery #rny #gastricbypass #vsg #sleeve #DS #obesity
3 · 30 minutes · Counting your calories? Start your day right with these Low-Calorie Breakfast Recipes. Easy, yummy, and nutritious.
- • 1. Chickpea Scramble Breakfast Bowl
- • 2. Acai Bowl
- • 3. Spicy Mushroom Wrap
- • 4. Overnight Steel Cut Oats
- • 5. Strawberry Chia Pudding
- • 6. Breakfast Egg Bake
- • 7. Blueberry Chia Pudding
- • 8. Southwest Sweet Potato, Kale, Black Bean Skillet
- • 9. Avocado Wrap
- • 10. Pumpkin Pancakes
- • 11. Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- • 12. Scrambled Eggs
- • 13. Orange Smoothie
- • 14. Blueberry Smoothie
- • 15. Apple Kiwi Smoothie
- • 16. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- • 17. Baked Eggs with Spinach
- • 18. Sous Vide Egg Bites
- • 19. Egg Muffin Cups
- • 20. Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole
- • 21. Baked Avocado Eggs
- • 22. Feta and Asparagus Frittata
- • 23. Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries
- • 24. Apple Cinnamon Granola
- • 25. Applesauce Vegan Muffins
- • 26. Matcha Pancakes
- • 27. Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- • 28. Oatmeal with Mango, Coconut, and Date Syrup
- • 29. Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- • 30. Sausage Egg Muffins with Spinach
- • 31. Crockpot Oatmeal
- • 32. Granola
- • 33. Vanilla Green Protein Smoothie
- • 34. Chocolate Chia Pudding
- • 35. Sweet Potato Mushroom Skillet
- • 36. Roasted Asparagus with Eggs
- • 37. Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- • 38. Almond Flour Scones
- • 39. Strawberries and Cream Breakfast Quinoa Bowl
- • 40. Zucchini Egg Bake
- • 41. Keto Shakshuka
Kat Wolaver saved to Recipes to try
If you're looking for quick and easy breakfast ideas you can make ahead and enjoy on the go, this collection of 30 breakfasts under 300 calories is for you!
The Clever Carrot saved to Breakfast Recipes
Your kids are going to love these healthy pancakes made with just 3 ingredients! Bananas, oats and eggs. Such a simple and delicious breakfast idea for busy mornings. Clean eating has never been so quick and easy.
- • 2 Bananas, ripe
- • 2 Eggs
Pasta & Grains
- • 1 cup Oats
Baking & Spices
- • 1 Mix-ins and toppings
Tried and Tasty saved to Breakfast Recipes
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you are on a diet, you have to take any healthy foods that keep you healthy for a long day and helps you to lose weight too. Eating a high-quality breakfast gives you nutrition, protein, vitamins and ensures you have enough energy to thrive during the day. Here I share some easy breakfasts under 300 calories that are healthy, delicious and easy to make with few simple ingredients and ready in just 30 minutes or less.
Rūta Gulbinavičiūtė saved to up to 400 kcal
When we hear McDonald's, "healthy" is probably not the first thing that comes to mind. But that doesn't mean that the McDonald's menu doesn't contain healthy options...
Candice Robinson saved to Edible food
Wake up to a delicious, healthy breakfast to make losing weight easier!
Peggy Jackson saved to SkinnyM
With these low-calorie breakfast recipes (smoothies, burritos, egg cups, oatmeal & more!), you’ll boost your energy, keep your focus and stay full until lunch. Win-win-win!
Tricia Janicki saved to breakfast