1. When the Grand Canyon divided the local squirrel population, they evolved into two different species. Despite being separated only by the Colorado River and remaining extremely similar in appearance, they are now so genetically incompatible that they can no longer interbreed.
1. John Belushi forgot to bring any form of ID to his own wedding. He called a judge, asked him if he watched SNL, and got him to sign an affidavit for the wedding license. #wedding #marriage #stats #statistics #wtffact
1. Adnan Oktar is a popular Islamic creationist cult leader. He has a very popular tv show (Building Bridges) in Turkey on which he is surrounded by Versace-wrapped blondes called kittens that call him master and talk about Kim Kardashian.
1. Marge Simpson's hairstyle was originally designed to hide rabbit ears for an eventual reveal that she was secretly a rabbit from Matt Groening's comic strip "Life in Hell." #cartoon #tvseries #television #didyouknow #interesting #fascinating #thesimpson #margesimpson #funfact #entertainment #relax #sunday #morning
1. When Three Six Mafia beat out Dolly Parton to win the 2006 Academy Award for Best Original Song, Dolly was thrilled, and personally sent a congratulatory letter, "We're proud of you guys, and I'm just glad that the Oscar came back to Tennessee one way or another!"