“House of the dancing doves”

Budapest, Boraros square 3. Built in 1905 by Vago brothers. Laszlo and Joseph Vago were forgotten representatives of Hungarian secession, who worked together with Ödön Lechner at the beginning of their career.Later they followed another style of art noveau, similar of that of Otto Wagner in Vienna. Between 1902 and 1905 they built numerous residential houses in Budapest, and worked on Gresham Palace with Zsigmond Quittner too. www.budapestdaytrips.com
9 Pinek72 követő

További ötletek
Pinterest
Keresés