Swap - Arrived: 2016.11.02

Swap - Arrived: 2016.11.02

Swap - Arrived: 2016.11.02

Swap - Arrived: 2016.11.02

Swap - Arrived: 2016.11.02

Swap - Arrived: 2016.11.02

BY-1744673  - Arrived:2015.11.02   ---   Mucha - Monaco Monte Carlo Poster (1897)

Art Nouveau Poster Advertisement Monaco - Monte Carlo Train by Mucha

BY-2183729 - Arrived: 2017.10.02

BY-2183729 - Arrived: 2017.10.02

BY-2183345 - Arrived: 2017.09.27   ---   Yanka Kupala National Academic Theatre, the the oldest theatre of Belarus. It was opened on September 14, 1920, it is located in a building of the Minsk provincial theatre, constructed under the project of architects Karol Kozlowski and Konstantin Uvedensky in 1890 by means of donations of citizens. In 1944 has been renamed in honour of classic of the Belarusian literature, poet Yanka Kupala.

BY-2183345 - Arrived: 2017.09.27 --- Yanka Kupala National Academic Theatre, the the oldest theatre of Belarus. It was opened on September 14, 1920, it is located in a building of the Minsk provincial theatre, constructed under the project of architects Karol Kozlowski and Konstantin Uvedensky in 1890 by means of donations of citizens. In 1944 has been renamed in honour of classic of the Belarusian literature, poet Yanka Kupala.

Swap - Arrived: 2017.07.31

Swap - Arrived: 2017.07.31

Swap - Arrived: 2017.06.07

Swap - Arrived: 2017.06.07

BY-2099120 - Arrived: 2017.04.18

BY-2099120 - Arrived: 2017.04.18

Swap - Arrived: 2017.04.04

Swap - Arrived: 2017.04.04

BY-2061587 - Arrived: 2017.02.15   ---   St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, Grodno, western Belarus.  It is a Roman Catholic cathedral. Originally a Jesuit church, it became a cathedral in 1991, when the new diocese of Grodno was erected. The construction of the church started in 1687. The completed building in Baroque style was consecrated in 1705 to St. Francis Xavier. The monastery was dissolved in 1773 and the church became a parish one. The church survived World War II with no serious…

BY-2061587 - Arrived: 2017.02.15 --- St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, Grodno, western Belarus. It is a Roman Catholic cathedral. Originally a Jesuit church, it became a cathedral in 1991, when the new diocese of Grodno was erected. The construction of the church started in 1687. The completed building in Baroque style was consecrated in 1705 to St. Francis Xavier. The monastery was dissolved in 1773 and the church became a parish one. The church survived World War II with no serious…

BY-2034979 - Arrived: 2017.01.03   ---   New Giclee arrivals by Victor Nizovtsev

- Arrived: --- New Giclee arrivals by Victor Nizovtsev

BY-2028808 - Arrived: 2016.12.29

BY-2028808 - Arrived: 2016.12.29

BY-2029209 - Arrived: 2016.12.23

BY-2029209 - Arrived: 2016.12.23

BY-2011691 - Arrived: 2016.11.29

BY-2011691 - Arrived: 2016.11.29

Swap - Arrived: 2016.11.02

Swap - Arrived: 2016.11.02

Pinterest
Search