Tales / The little Rosefish
5. Dorothy had good luck, because a group of Good Luck Fish swam by and saved the silly little fish.
6. They escorted her to the Smiling Whales who could sing too.
8. She realized that she had lost her family and started to cry. At that moment a few Love Fish came and asked what the matter was. They called the Eye Fish to help Dorothy.
1. Once the group of Rosefish swam to the Sea Rose when the smallest one, Dorothy split off from the others.
4. She wanted to transform the little Rosefish into a Tigerfish, just because she was bored. Dorothy was very frightened.
7. The whale singing washed out the magic spell, so the little Rosefish became herself again.
11. Dorothy swam to her family as fast as she could.
2. Somebody was singing, so she headed towards the wonderful voice.
3. The enchanted Dorothy swam into a cave where a Fairy Fish was singing, who wasn't in a good mood.
9. The Eye Fish were famous for their clairvoyance.