Product sold by
From the Library Of, Book Stamp, Wedding Gift, Self Inking Stamp, Wood Handle, Circle Stamp, Christmas Present (T139)
A Library Book Rubber Stamp is perfect for the book lover in your life. Or maybe that book lover is you? Not only does a library book stamp save you time and helps relieve an achy hand-cramp from signing all your books in your personal library, a library book stamp can also be used as a gift. It’s small and perfect for a Christmas Stocking Stuffer. Library Book Stamps are perfect for housewarming presents, wedding gifts, bridal shower gifts, your grandparents, yourself, or for any personal gift giving occasion. Whatever the case may be, a library book stamp can bring so much beauty to your books when used correctly with your special project. They add a special touch and can really make a statement!
• Need it faster? Add our Rush Production Fee to your shopping cart of 3 business days. Click here; https://www.etsy.com/listing/243478908. This does not include shipping time.
This listing is for a round library book stamp.
• The size of the stamp comes in many available sizes. Please see the drop down menu to the top right under "Stamp Size."
• Our self Inking stamp imprints are a few hairs smaller than the sizes listed.
-----------SELF INKING STAMPS----------
• Made with 65% post-consumer recycled plastic and grey rubber
• Eco-Friendly CO2 Net Neutral during manufacturing process
• Self Inking Stamps will leave a traditional rubber stamp imprint (rustic imprint)
• The plastic case requires a 100% flat un-stuffed surface for best imprint
• Envelope Flaps have to be un-sealed and open for best imprint
• Imprint sizes are a few hairs smaller then sizes listed
• Self Inking stamps are pre-inked with black ink
• Refill ink can be purchased here; https://www.etsy.com/listing/192220170
• Self Inking stamps can be used for;
- Cotton Fabrics
- Matte Papers
- Any porous material (that will absorb ink)
• Best for stamping envelopes, especially in large quantities
• Made from hard, natural maple wood with grey rubber
• Image is engraved on top, for easy indexing
• Ink Pads sold separately; https://www.etsy.com/shop/FallForDesign?section_id=13666644
• Wood stamps can be used for;
- Polyester Fabrics (with Permanent Ink Pads such as StazOn)
- Cotton Fabrics (any ink is fine)
- Coated Papers (metallic, shimmer, gloss, matte, felt, special coated papers - requires a permanent ink pad)
- Matte Papers (any ink pad is fine)
- Plastics (permanent ink pads)
- Wood (any ink pad is fine as long as the wood is matte)
- Metal (permanent ink pads)
- Muslin Bags (any ink is fine)
- Any non-porous material (material that doesn't absorb ink - Permanent Ink pad is needed)
----------HOW TO ORDER A PROOF----------
Proofs are optional. However, proofs will not be given prior to purchase due to our workload and workflow process. These instructions have to be followed in order for us to fulfill any proof requests;
1) Follow the “How To Order” instructions above.
2) Leave your proof request in the message to seller box.
Proof Process Details;
• Proofs will be sent by Etsy Messaging System (no e-mail).
• Proofs and Revisions/Edits will be sent after 4 business days have passed, except during our out of office dates. Please see our shop announcement for out of office dates. Business days are M-F, excluding holidays.
• Your proof request will delay production. After we confirm your proof approval, regular "ready to ship” (production) times will begin. Please see the shipping tab for this time frame.
• All sales are final after proof approval, including sales from buyers who skip the option to order a proof.
By purchasing this listing, you agree and adhere to our store policies, the description of our product and example sample images. You can find our store policies here; http://www.etsy.com/shop/fallfordesign/policy
Stamps transfer ink from ink pad to the rubber component, to paper; therefore it is the nature of the stamp impression to look a little rustic vs. a solid imprint. Example images seen are a graphic, not an actual stamp impression.
If we have a question about your order, please respond back to us within 10 days. After 10 days we will proceed with manufacturing your stamp with what we think is best for the template you purchased.
Due to the nature of how each stamp's address or names will be different, actual lengths and heights of the stamp impression will vary.
Original Design by Fall For Design. © All Rights Reserved. Commercial license can be purchased here; https://www.etsy.com/listing/274446388
Ships from and sold by