Easy DIY Face Toner
This homemade toner recipe can help leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed, and balanced without drying it out. All you need are a few simple, clean ingredients and a few minutes of your day.
• 12 drops essential oil (I like to do 4 drops of three different oils)
• 10 drops vitamin e oil
• 2 teaspoons rose water (optional) I also like to add in a bit of rose water.
• Top off with witch hazel - about 3 tablespoons
• 2oz fine mist spray bottle
• Measuring spoon
• Liquid measuring cups
• In a 4-oz fine mist spray bottle, add essential oils, vitamin e, and rose water.
• Top it off with witch hazel, approximately three tablespoons.
-HOW TO USE DIY TONER
• Clean skin with your favorite cleanser.
• Spritz toner onto face with a fine mist spray bottle or place a small amount onto a cotton pad and rub onto face in a circular motion.
• Allow to dry, then apply your favorite serum and/or moisturizer.
• Store in the refrigerator for a refreshing and cool spritz to help wake up the skin.
• Completely customize this recipe for your skin type by switching out the essential oils.
• I highly recommend rose water in this DIY toner. If you don’t want to use it, you can swap it out for distilled water.