Deep conditioning is helpful for relaxed hair, weak hair, dry hair, and natural hair. To make sure you always see good results when deep conditioning do these five things.
1. Use heat or steam
• Both can help lift the hair cuticle so that the conditioner really penetrates the hair strand.
2. Use just enough
• You don’t need to use too much but you want to use enough to saturate your hair.
3. Pick the right conditioner for your hair
• Select a conditioner based on your hair texture and need to make sure you’re not using one that is too thin, thick, or hydrating.
4. Apply in sections
• This allows you to get the conditioner on every strand versus just the top layer of hair.
5. Rinse with cool or cold water
• Heat lifts the hair cuticle, coldness closes it. By using cool or cold water you’re closing the hair cuticle so the moisture from the deep conditioner gets sealed in.
#arelaxedgal #relaxedhairtips #healthyhairjourney #deepconditioningrelaxedhair #deepconditioning #healthyhairtips