No Squats No Lunges Lower Body Workout
Published on September 4, 2021
This is a knee-friendly low impact lower body workout targeting the booty, hamstrings, & thighs!! No squats, lunges, and limited pressure on the knees. Perfect for those with knee injuries or bad knees.
Don't forget to warm up before getting started and take some time to stretch out those legs & glutes post-workout. 🙌🏽
Like ❤️ + PIN 📍 + Save for your next workout!
- •Low Impact | No Squats | No Lunges | No Jumping
- •Warm-up before | Cool down and stretch afterward|
- •40 sec. each exercise | 20 sec. rest | 3-5 rounds | 1-2 min. rest after each circuit. 😉
- •Clamshells to leg lifts (L/R)
- •Large flutter kicks
- •Rainbow tap outs (L/R)
- •Single leg glute bridge to toe-tap (L/R)
- •Step backs to lateral kick (L/R)
- •Heel lifted glute bridge
- •Fire hydrant to donkey kick (L/R)
Go get after it! You can do it!
👇🏾 Comment below or send me a DM to let me know if you have any questions.
Follow me: @MilestoneWellnessCoach
Music Credit: Deorro - Goin Up feat. DyCy