Make Ahead Blueberry 🍋 French toast casserole
Published on April 14, 2022
Make ahead lemon blueberry French toast casserole for Easter morning! This is my best creation yet! I can’t even describe the flavors this created! Follow my directions exactly and MAKE IT! Recipe:
- •Whisk together:
- •2 cups of whole milk, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 6 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla, zest of 1/2 lemon, juice of 1/2 lemon, and a pinch of salt.
- •Cube up 1 loaf of one day old brioche bread. Grease a baking dish (9x13) with butter or Pam.
- •Layer1- 1/2 of the cubed bread
- •Layer 2- blueberries; use fresh or frozen (I used frozen but I let them defrost a bit first)
- •Layer 3 - the other half of brioche cubed bread
- •layer 4- sprinkle over brown sugar (a few tbsps.)
- •Cover and and refrigerate overnight (at least 8 hours but mine was in about 14)
- •Pop in the oven at 375 for 1 hour. Cover with tin foil about halfway through cooking. Serve with some honey butter and Happy Easter 🐣🐇 🌸 #makeahead #frenchtoastcasserole #easterrecipes #lemonblueberry #tiktokfood @tiktok @landolakesktchn @naturenates #breakfastideas