Product sold by
Dragon Transfers! With easy application, you can use an Iron or use a Heat Transfer Press.
If using an Iron, please follow the following steps:
1. Place the clothing/garment on an ironing pad that is flat.
2. Place your pattern onto the clothing/garment and make sure it is in the place you would like to adhere it.
3. Preheat the Iron. IMPORTANT: turn OFF the steam function if it is on.
4. Set the temperature to 206-302 degrees Fahrenheit (130-150 degrees Celsius)
5. Iron the transfer for 15 seconds.
6. Slowly pull up the Transfer. If it still needs time, place the transfer back down and repeat step 5.
If using a Heat Press, please follow the following steps:
1. Set the temperature to 284 degrees Fahrenheit (140 degrees Celsius)
2. Place the clothing/garment on the ironing pad.
3. Place your pattern onto the clothing/garment and make sure it is in the place you would like to adhere it.
4. Pull down the level on the Heat Press and hold down firmly for 9 seconds.
5. Pull up the lever on the Heat Press and slowly pull up the transfer.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns :)
All items processed within 1 business day of order.
Refunds are excepted within 10 days of receipt minus shipping.
Ships from and sold by