What to Do As a Sophomore in High School to Get Into College
Published on April 15, 2021
What should you do in your sophomore year of high school if you want to go to college?
- •In terms of academics, keep your grades up and consider taking AP courses.
- •Deepen your extracurricular involvement. Take on leadership roles, plan for the summer, and look for opportunities outside of your school.
- •Consider taking the PSAT to get an idea of how you might fare for National Merit.
- •Like and follow for more college application tips and high school advice!
- •Need help with your college essay? Visit nextadmit.com
Comments are turned off for this Pin